Sunday 21 January 2007

In The Pod... Fox News Radio

I admit that I rarely have much nice to say about Fox News Channel, or indeed any of it's sister operations. However, I find myself saying some very positive things about the Fox News Radio bulletin podcast, available on iTunes and also here. Unlike it's TV counterpart, the Fox News Radio bulletins are nowhere near as overtly political. These bulletins do seem to just report the news rather than the standard Fox News TV style of incorporating commetary into the news.

The bulletins are made up of 2 x 2 minute news segments, separated by 1 minute of ads, which seems quite usual for Amercian radio news. The bulletins are updated every hour, and the updates seem to be consistent. If nothing else, it is worth listening to, to hear a different perspective on the news.

I give the Fox News Radio podcast a credible 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment