Thursday 22 October 2009

Keith Olbermann: Healthcare reform

I only just spotted this but recently, Keith Olbermann on MSNBC’s Countdown devoted an entire programme to the healthcare reform debate that is consuming America’s politicians, politicos and those with an interest, which is in reality, everyone.

The video I am posting here is of the full programme, minus commercials, all 43 minutes of it.  You might not want to take it all in in one sitting, it took me two.  But I implore everyone to watch this, if you haven’t already, or indeed watch it again.  Because there are certain inexorable inalienable truths that Keith exposes in this Special Comment, and it is worth watching if even just for that.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

I will have some things to say myself soon on this, and I hope you will listen with open ears, open mind and open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment