Tuesday 30 October 2007

Leather skirts making a decent comeback?

Fashionising has noted that Ashley Olsen (the second half of Mary-Kate and Ashley) has been spotted out wearing a leather skirt, and making it look good. The post's writer comments that he hasn't seen a leather skirt worn well for years.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure what he's talking about. Leather clothes always look good in my book. Joanna Rice, who I previously blogged about, was known as "The Weather In Leather" and always managed tomake leather look good.

But then I'm biased. I like leather clothes in general, which I can trace back to seeing Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg in leather catsuits for black and white episodes of The Avengers. Add to that the red leather dress that Emma Samms wore in an episode of Dynasty and you could say I was in love with leather.

One of these days, perhaps I should committ to the blog my "style rules" as I call them. They're not rules as such, but they are observations of things I have seen over the years that I like.

1 comment: