Friday 31 August 2007

The Weather In Leather - Joanna Rice

The web has a funny way of allowing you to dig up things that you may have forgotten or had not known about. I found one such incident on YouTube, when we had a weather forecaster dressed pretty much exclusively in leather on Sky News some years ago.



Hopefully my HTML skills are up to scratch and the video in question should be seen above. If not or if you're reading this blog via an RSS reader which doesn't work with video, the link to the video is here.

This got me searching for more, and turned up this slideshow of other occasions when the same forecaster, Joanna Rice, appeared in leather outfits. There's one outfit in particular in that slide show which looks like a catsuit of sorts!



Again, hopefully the video slideshow should be above, if not, or for those on RSS readers without video, the link is here.

I did some further digging around. Unfortuantely I couldn't come up with an official site for her, nor an agent's site, more's the pity. But I did dig up this site, which has 10 pages of her myriad outfits for weather forecasting, most with leather in them somehwere.

I also turned up information about her here and here, which also has a limited selection of images.

It just goes to show, you never know what you can find on the net. Go forth, my friends and explore

1 comment: