Saturday 24 May 2008

Lindsay Lohan a lesbian?

Once again, I touch back into the territory of celebrity "news" and gossip-mongering to slap it back down all over again.

This time, reports surfacing on Fox News, People.com and E! Online that Lindsay Lohan, part time actress, sometime party girl and full time attention seeker, apparently was inseparable from deejay Samantha Ronson, on a private yacht in Cannes, France.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  WHO CARES?

The fascination of the celeb-obsessed side of the media with every little detail of a celebrity's life, and especially the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and co, is something I can't understand.  This stuff bores the hell out of me, and I'm sure many others too.  We don't need this kind of information.  I'm sure Lindsay Lohan and he so-called "girlfriend" don't want that kind of attention.  They just want to live their lives, so let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment