Saturday 31 May 2008

Veteran model makes rookie mistake.

I never cease to be stunned by the fact that someone who should know better makes statements like this and sound like complete jerks.  Take veteran model Lauren Hutton.  Digital Spy reports she has criticised the HBO hit show, and new movie "Sex In The City" for portraying single women as sluts, without having ever seen an episode!

Perhaps if she'd seen it, she wouldn't have made that comment.  Why comment you've never seen?  I will at least try and watch a show if I'm going to comment on it.  I did actually watch SATC and I enjoyed it.  I don't believe for one micro-second that it portrayed single women as sluts, rather that it showed the problems that we all experience when dating, both men and women.

Lauren, I have no doubt that you will never read this blog post, but if you did, I would say this; don't make a mistake like that one again.  Don't comment on something without watching it first.  It sounds unprofessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment