Thursday 8 May 2008

Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo: Obama locks up the nomination.

I've said it once or twice, but Bill O'Reilly and I do not see eye to eye on a lot of things. But I do agree with Bill O on much of what he says in his latest Talking Points Memo, Wednesday night on the Factor. Obama, to all intents and purposes, does indeed have the nomination locked up, and deep down, Hillary Clinton knows it.



I also agree with Bill when he says that the Obama vs McCain race will be intense. And indeed, race will be a factor.

As for VP nominations, I think Barack Obama could do a lot worse than having New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, as his running mate. As for McCain, it is likely that either Senator Lindsay Graham or Senator Joseph Lieberman, the so called "Independent Democrat", will be his running mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment